Team coaching is one of the fastest growing disciplines in the coaching profession, and ICF Credentials and Standards is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for the new ICF Advanced Certification in Team Coaching (ACTC)! Through the ICF ACTC, qualified coach practitioners can demonstrate advanced knowledge, skills and abilities in team coaching, allowing them to build upon their individual coaching competence as an ICF ACC, PCC, or MCC Credentialed coach.
To earn the ICF ACTC, team coach practitioners must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- An ICF Credential (ACC, PCC, or MCC) in good standing.
- A minimum of 60 hours of team coaching education.
- A minimum of five (5) team coaching engagements in the last five years.
- A minimum of five (5) hours of coaching supervision/guided reflective practice.
- A passing score on the ICF Team Coaching Certification Exam.
Applications and additional details regarding the ACTC requirements are now available on our website. The ICF ACTC Team Coaching Certification written exam is delivered in English, and exam language aids are available in French and Spanish. Language aids in Simplified Chinese are anticipated for publication within the first quarter of 2023.
See what Barbara Stewart, PCC, ACTC, and other fellow ICF ACTC colleagues have shared about the value of this new Advanced Certification in Team Coaching!
The post Application for ICF Advanced Certification in Team Coaching (ACTC) Now Available appeared first on International Coaching Federation.