A Coaching Model By Doris Bisaro, Well-Being Coach, ITALY
The THRIVE Model
THRIVE – TRUST
What will I do to create a trusting place?
- I will not judge you.
- I will listen to you with my ears, my mind, and my heart.
- I am here to always act in the best of your interest
- I am holding a confidential and safe space for you
- I will hold unconditional positive regard for you
What can you do?
- Express yourself freely and unconditionally
- Be vulnerable
THRIVE – HEAL
Healing: the ability to create self-awareness to feel better.
Want to «detox from life»? Coaching helps you look at what we already do to understand this more
You will gain a deeper knowledge of your:
- behavioral patterns
- ruminating thoughts
- limiting beliefs
What game do you want to play?
What is your role in this game?
Do you want to lead or to follow?
What would it feel like if you decided the rules of this game?
THRIVE – RECONNECT
To feel empowered, we go through a process of reconnection with our true selves, inner dreams, desires, and values.
- breaking open, thus breaking the fee.
- reclaiming back your life if you feel you lost it
- letting go of underlying limiting beliefs that hold you back
- identifying true values or prioritizing them if you are confused
Being willing to reconnect is an act of courage
What is your definition of courage?
Mine is «to tell the story of who I am with my whole heart and live up to it»
THRIVE – IMAGINE
Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity to envision that which is not, and, therefore, the foundation of all invention and innovation. In its arguably most transformative and revelatory capacity, it is the power that enables us to empathizewith humans whose experiences we have never shared. J.K. Rowling
THRIVE – VALUE VULNERABILITY
Recognizing your vulnerability means:
- you respect yourself and are determined to develop your true potential.
- letting your guard down, putting aside pretenses (yours and others on you)
- being comfortable with not having all the answers
- stop wasting energy protecting yourself from what you think other people should not see
What are you struggling with every day?
What is your gremlin? Do you need to be perfect, to be right, to be good, to be the best? Not to let down dear ones? To save the world?
Vulnerability is a frightening thing for many of us. However, knowing that vulnerability is a universal condition, yet valuing it, is a form of true courage.
THRIVE – EVOLVE
Once you can acknowledge what your real wishes are, you embed your new perspective on vulnerability and feel confident in your own real deeper strengths you will feel empowered to evolve.
Your power reveals because you are bold to show who you are without subterfuge and without apology. You acquire the courage and confidence to open yourself to the gaze of others.
- as coach, I will support you to plan and stay committed to this plan
- as a client you will commit, own and carry forward your plans, by putting in place the right supporting structures.
Evolve in being true to yourself. Enrich your journey and enjoy!
Learn How to Create Your Own Coaching Model
Your Coaching Model reflects your values,
philosophies, and beliefs and must communicate who you will coach
and the problems you will solve. Read more about creating your coaching model